Published: June 5, 2015
Are you in the military and wishing to get your civilian skydiving license? No problem! We offer military transition training.
What To Expect
- Approximately 1 hour of ground training - $30
- "A" License check dive. Consisting of 3 x practice pilot chute touches, front flip or back flip, left 90 degree turn, right 180 degree turn, forward track and deploy without assistance by 4,000 ft - $125.
- Price includes gear rental for transition jump and pack job.
- Based on your performance in that one jump - that may be all it takes to start FUN jumping!!!
Be Sure To Bring The Following:
- Graduation certificate from the MFF school.
- Jump log from the MFF school.
- A License card with the MFF instructors initials/signature (if you did not receive a A license card from the MFF school, contact the school to get a copy.
**Any additional jumps required in order to complete your A License can be conducted with a coach. Contact me for a list of our coaches.**